Week in Ocracoke

For the past 16 years, my family and I go to Ocracoke Island for vacation.  We have a super great house that we rent right on the harbor.

Here are some scenes:



The view leaving Swan Quarter


Finally got to use my monogrammed beach goodies!
(Sand Spikes from Southern Charm Boutique) (Monogrammed Hat from Marley Lilly)



Dinner with my parents at Howard's Pub




If you can't tell, I love the view from the harbor.



I take a picture like this every year.  The sunset in this spot is the best on the island.



DG and me at dinner at Jolly Roger (Great for live music and views of the sunset)



My favorite breakfast at Ocracoke Coffee Company
(asiago bagel with garlic herb cream cheese and a milky way iced coffee)



See ya next year!



And while Winston doesn't get to go on this trip, he goes to Camp Pender where he gets endless play time with his BFF Chloe and snuggles with his Aunt Katie.

Coming back to the mainland is always really difficult because I love that Ocracoke has never gotten really commercialized.  It makes for such a nice, relaxing time without all the hustle and bustle.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo


Labels: