Weekend

This past weekend was a little more entertaining than last weekend for sure!

It started with a shiny new pair of running shoes from Inside Out Sports in Cary.  I have a ridiculously flat foot and often encounter problems with my arches.  These are fabulous... and on sale right now!



On Friday night, DG and I went to First Friday in downtown Raleigh to check out an art show.  We tried to go to dinner at Beasley's, but they were packed and I was starving so we ended up at Tir Na Nog.



           
         

My pictures turned out a little darker than I hoped for, but DG and I got their chicken tenders and fries.  I know, I know... we're super adventurous.  Additionally, we got macaroni and cheese to split.  Get it.  It's fantastic.

On Saturday, I spent the morning running errands and cleaning because I hosted my Stella and Dot party!

*I'm burning Bath & Body Works Harvest Gathering candle in this picture.  Go buy one.  You won't regret it.



It was loads of fun and I am so happy I got to have some of my favorite friends together.  

After the party, some of us headed to SiP a drink and a late dinner.  They had a comedy hour while we were there so we were not able to gossip the way we had originally hoped, but we did end up with some interesting hash tags and pictures of each other's facial expressions.



Sunday my three best friends and I finally got together for brunch.  We went to Big Ed's City Market and it was seriously worth all the hype it gets.  

I ordered the one of the smallest breakfast plates they offer and this is what it looked like:



That's right.  I had two plates of food... and I couldn't fit both in one picture.  And... it was less than $6.

Crystal ordered french toast for us to all share and holy cow was it good.



It was seriously some of the best breakfast I've had in a long time.  We spent about two and half hour catching up which meant I drank approximately 5 cups of coffee and had the shakes for the rest of the day because two cups of coffee is my limit.

My weekend ended with meal planning, grocery shopping, and finishing cleaning around the house.  Winston loves the weekends and laying under tables so I decided to catch it on camera.  This was taken after he army crawled under the coffee table to be near DG and me. 



Hope you had a great weekend!  What were your plans?  Stay tuned to my post on Wednesday to see what my picks were from my Stella & Dot party!  Be sure to check out my stylist Amy's website to order yourself some goodies!

Have a fabulous week!
xoxo

I linked up with Sami's Shenanigans today!


Labels: