Monograms & More!

I'd be lying to you if I said I hadn't been monogramming things with my soon-to-be monogram since we got engaged.  I know it's bad luck, but I have so much monogrammed stuff, I didn't want to waste some of the good stuff.  So, this post is about two new monogrammed items I received.


This is my "something new" for the wedding.  Or I guess technically the reception.  I'm a big fan of Jack Rogers and have always wanted a monogrammed pair.  What better time to break them in?  I'm planning on this being the only pair of shoes I take on the honeymoon  (P.S. these were a gift so I haven't broken my new year resolution yet).



I am such a nerd when it comes to office supplies.  I don't know if that's the teacher in me or the girl in me, or maybe both.  But I LOVE pens, pencils, planners, notebooks, etc.  So, for Christmas, I ordered myself a May Designs agenda for 2014 with my new monogram.  This is appropriate since I'm getting married this year, right?  I couldn't part with my old trusty gold polka dot planner I got from Target, so I'm using that for my desk at school.


I'm dying over this print.  Especially since one of my goals in 2014 was to wear lipstick!


I've been lusting after these shoes basically because of Megan's Instagram & blog post.  I have this vision of wearing these with the dress I picked up for my bridal shower on Black Friday.  I'm trying so hard to stick to my goal of not shopping for 3 months, but it's so tempting with these babies being 40% off their already sale price.

What are your favorites today?  Hope you're having a great week!
xoxo

Today I'm linking up Kristin & Ashlyn!

Labels: ,