Amy's Bachelorette Weekend

A few weeks ago, I headed to Charlotte with my friend Amy to celebrate her upcoming nuptials (she's getting married Saturday).  I was so excited to go with her, but I was a little nervous because I hadn't really met any of her friends.  I ended up having the best time; her friends are awesome and they were so welcoming and fun!

Friday night, we hung out in the hotel room and played some fun little bachelorette games.  


On Saturday, we went to brunch at 5 Church.  The food was delicious and they had bottomless mimosas and sangria.


I ordered a fried oyster po boy and it was fantastic (it was dark and swanky... so my pictures turned out blegh).


After brunch, we spent some time exploring Dilworth.


 And then went to our appointments at blo blow dry bar.  It was my first experience and I was really pumped!


The bride to be and me before our blow outs.
(Disclaimer... I should always wear make-up)


After!
(Holy big hair for me... and still needing make-up)


We got back to the hotel and got ready to go out to dinner and dancing.


We had dinner at Vida in the Epicenter.


 I got a fish taco, crab and shrimp enchilada, and a cheese quesadilla.




I had such a wonderful time.  I'm a huge fan of Charlotte and had a really great time checking out some of the new places.  It's been a couple of years since I had been, so things had changed and it was the perfect weekend.  Kelly and I bonded that weekend over blogging, so be sure you go and check out her fun blog here!

Hope you have a great day!

xoxo,
post signature

Labels: ,