Five on Friday:

Happy Friday, y'all!  I'm so excited for this weekend just because it's going to be gorgeous!  DG and I are running a 5K tomorrow morning together, but after that, we don't really have a lot of plans and for that, I'm even more excited.

{one}
Last week, DG and I had a rough couple of nights together over wedding and rehearsal dinner things.  We resolved our confusion and I thought we had moved on, until I came home on Monday to find a single rose on the kitchen island.  I've never really told you too much, but one of the things I told DG on our first date was that I hate receiving flowers.  So, he generally doesn't get them for me; but I can remember every single one he's ever gotten me and they've always been thoughtful gestures and not just because he couldn't figure anything else out for me.  It was sweet and much appreciated.


{two}
Love my Alex & Ani bangles!
Mermaid / B / Starfish / M
*Buy them online and use Ebates!

{three}
Added to my May Book obsession with this sweet wedding planner from a local coffee and gift shop in Holly Springs.  Go check out Thanks-a-Latte if you live in the area!


{four}
Made this Sante Fe chicken dish after seeing it over on Megan's blog and it was a huge hit!


{five}
My productivity has been pretty impressive recently, and I think it's partially because I am listening to the Chairmen of the Board Pandora station and dreaming of summer.  I'm much more apt to get my work done when I know that if I finish, I can go hang out in the sunshine.  How can you not be with music like this?


What are your plans for the weekend?

Hope you have a great one!

xoxo,
post signature

Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: ,