Tuesday Toast: I beat my goal!

Good morning!  School was cancelled yet again for inclement weather.  I've lived in North Carolina all my life and I have never seen anything like this.  It was legitimately 70 degrees Sunday and then 17 degrees last night with sleet/snow.  But enough ranting about the out of control weather, let's talk about my Tuesday Toast.

One of my 2014 individual goals was to run the St. Paddy's 8K in 43:00 minutes or less.  It was a pretty rough run for me because I wasn't sure how to dress for the temperature and realistically, I haven't been running very much because of the winter weather we've had here.  But I did it!  Disregard my watch distance, it's pretty old and I'm getting to the point I need a new one.  However, the time was pretty close to being accurate.


My official chip time was 41:44 and I was so ridiculously excited.  I wasn't really sure if I was going to do it, so it was a great feeling!

What are you toasting today?

xoxo,
post signature

Today, I linked up with SamKhalaRenee, and Jenni!

Labels: