Weekend: Amy Got Married!

Good morning!  I am so excited that I didn't have to set an alarm this morning.  I cannot wait to recap this weekend with y'all!


Thursday, I went and had dinner for Amy's birthday!

Friday, I went and got my hair colored and cut, which is legitimately is one of my favorite ways to relax.  Saturday, I ran some errands and got ready for Amy's wedding.  Stunning is an understatement of how gorgeous the wedding and bride were.







(borrowed from my boo Kelly)

Sunday, Winston and I put together the wedding invitations and addressed the return envelopes.


It proved to be exhausting work for Winston (He really does have his own pillow and blanket.  I know... ridiculous).


One of my new favorite products is Capri Blue's candle collection.  Volcano smells wonderful!


DG & I went to Poole's Diner for supper to celebrate a few things: my birthday (yep.. it was in January), 100 days until the wedding, and spring break.  As always, Poole's was worth the wait.


I wanted to document that it will be 75-80 degrees all day this week, but yesterday it was in the 40s; hence the wool coat and scarf.


We're creatures of habit.  We ordered pimiento cheese, the Royale, and macaroni and cheese.

It was a great weekend and I am so excited to have a warm week off from school to get work done outside, address all of our wedding invitations, and spend time with Winston.  DG & I are going on a mini trip to just get away as well, so I'm pumped about that.


Winston still hates Mondays even when he gets to sleep in! 

Have a great week, y'all!
xoxo,
post signature

I linked up with Bella & Lisa!

Labels: