Weekend: Engagement Celebration

I had a really hard week last week, so when Friday came, I crashed.  Luckily I have a cuddly pup who likes to snuggle and nap on the couch with me.


On Saturday, I ran lots of errands and hung out with a couple of friends throughout the day.  Some of our friends organized an engagement celebration at Flying Saucer in Raleigh.  We had a great time with our friends last night and we were so happy to be together to celebrate.


DG & his buddy Brian


I love a good candid shot.


Girlfrans


I love Lauren so much!


My buddies Lauren & Amy!  Amy was such a trooper!  She came out to support us with her fiance and she ran a half marathon Sunday morning!  She and Ryan are getting married in 2 weeks!


Sadly, DG and I didn't take a picture together at our engagement celebration.  So, this is the best I've got.  


We decided to do a little celebration of St. Paddy's Day, so we took Irish car bombs to end the evening.

Sunday, I spent the day catching up on grading, cleaning, grocery shopping, and relaxing before another busy week!  

How was your weekend?

xoxo,
post signature

Labels: ,