The {Real} Countdown

So, don't get me wrong because I am beyond excited about my wedding.  But as I've mentioned time and time again, I am counting down to my bachelorette party hardcore.  It's the big kick-off for the wedding and lots of my loves from all over the country are coming.  So, in honor of the 50 day mark, here's why I'm looking forward to my bachelorette party.

Amanda, one of my matrons of honor, is coming up from St. Petersburg, Florida.  This was taken when I was giving the toast at her wedding and when my mom saw this picture, she said, "Good gracious, I can't think of a picture that sums y'all up better."

Lindsey, my other matron of honor, is my oldest friend in the world.  This picture is from her bachelorette party that was in Charleston in 2009 (I was a porker).

My soulmate Andrea is flying in from LA to be with me!  This was from her bachelorette party in Wrightsville back in 2011 (still a porker... and trying to go back to my natural hair color.  Don't worry, that won't happen again).



My work friends are coming with me too!  Lauren is moving back to Chicago this month, but she'll be flying in too!


My buddy KP is coming too!  I have a problem with this picture because for as much time as we spend together, we don't have a lot of photos together.


I'm so excited Amy is coming!


My soon-to-be sister in law is flying in from Buffalo.  I'm excited to show her Charleston!


And my posse is coming!

I think I'm most excited to have my favorite people all in the same place for an entire weekend in my favorite city to play around.  I'm also really excited for them to meet before the wedding weekend.  I've already prefaced a lot of them with the fact that I may get emotional to see them all together.

What should we do while we're in Charleston?

xoxo,
post signature

Labels: ,