Weekend: Lots of Celebrating!

Good morning, y'all!  Hope you had a great weekend because I sure did.  My forewarning is that there will be some picture overload in this post.

My friend Lauren is moving back to Chicago in the next couple of weeks, so we got together at her favorite spot to celebrate.  Mac's was awesome about accomodating so many people and taking great care of us with all of the chaos.




Saturday, we got together to celebrate my friend Jen's birthday!  We took her to Defy Gravity in Durham and then went to our favorite place, Los Tres, for dinner.






Sunday, DG & I ran the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon.  The roads closed at 6:00, so we were dropped off around 5:30.  



It wasn't my best run, but I'm happy I did it.  I made friends with this awesome girl around mile 10 and we stayed together until the end.  I twisted my ankle at mile 8 trying to check out our ceremony site, since we ran past it, and I stepped right in a pot hole.  My ankle is swollen and bruised today, but I finished and that's all that matters, right?  DG rocked the race, which isn't shocking because he isn't bad at anything he does.

Afterwards, I went to my friend KP's birthday brunch at bu*ku and I highly recommend if you live in the area!



I spent the remaining part of Sunday alternating between relaxing and moving around to make sure I wasn't going to be too sore.

How was your weekend?

xoxo,

post signature


I linked up with Bella & Lisa!

Labels: