Splurge vs. Steal: Mara Hoffman

I have been lusting after Mara Hoffman's spring collection for quite sometime.  When I was contacted by Credit Card Insider to do a splurge versus steal post, I knew just the comparison I would do.

Splurge vs. Steal


As much as I love Mara Hoffman, I won't ever be able to justify or afford her pieces.  So, when I saw this dress at Vestique, I pounced.

Sold Out online (I borrowed from their Insta), but available at the Cary store.  (Similar)

At a whopping $44 (versus $300 for the Mara one I've been dying for), I justified buying and will not feel guilty if it gets messed up in Charleston.  Also, it's super comfy and pretty darn similar.  Right?  Right!

I can't wait to debut this beauty this weekend!

What's your favorite steal item you've scored?

Happy Thursday!

xo,
post signature

Labels: ,