Inaugural Weekending Link-Up!

I'm the worst blogger/link-up host ever.  I forgot to take pictures of most things I did this past weekend because I was either too excited or too anxious.

Friday, I met up with a few co-workers for appetizers and drinks before heading to Raleigh to meet with the wedding coordinator.  We met at Raleigh Times and she is AWESOME.  It was perfect weather to sit outside and chat and plan out everything.  We were 29 days away at that point.

photo travel.nytimes.com
I borrowed this picture.

David and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant.  I came home and crashed at 8:30.

 Saturday, I took care of a ton of wedding related things.  Mainly, ordering gifts and final things for the reception, creating a timeline, organizing vendor information, etc.  It was a great sense of accomplishment to cross that off my list.

I was really anxious because of DG's championship game that was played Saturday night.  Thank goodness for my friend Amy.  She invited me for some pool time, which was just what I needed.

I got a manicure in Pixi's Summer Pink.  I am obsessed with this color for summer!



I finally got to DG's game.  His game went into 3 overtime periods, and his team lost on a golden goal.  It was such a disappointing loss because of how hard his team worked and how well they played.  But I was proud of both his team and him.  He is such a calm, dignified, classy coach, and I promise I'm not just saying that because I'm marrying him.  I'm his biggest critic, and I just can't rave enough about him and how he handled himself last night, and throughout the season.

Sunday, we went and got our wedding bands sized.

I surprised DG and took him to Poole's to celebrate his enormous season.




Sunday also marked June 1, which means we're in our wedding month.  I am so excited and shocked that we're this close!

How was your weekend?  

Don't forget to join with B and me as we host our first Weekending link-up.  We can't wait to see what y'all were up to this weekend! 

xoxo,
post signature

Weekending

Labels: ,