Suburb Sunday: Home Office Inspiration

Our house is technically 3 bedrooms, but the third bedroom is actually a "bonus room."  A room with a lot of space, is choppy in places, and doesn't have any sort of theme.

DG and I spend a lot of time in this room because it's where the TV is.  Once we get started, I will post some before and after pictures so you could see just what we are working with.

Right now, I've been scouring the web Pinterest for inspiration.  One part of the room will be converted into my "office."  So here's what I'm leaning towards.

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

I'm using inspiration for organizational techniques that I found over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.


I'm also loving this chair to go with a sleek white desk.

(via)

And for desk organization, I'm loving these ideas:

(via)

(via)

(via)

What are your thoughts on home offices?  Any recommendations for organization I missed?  

Hope you've had a great weekend! 

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,