The Sweetest Treats

Yesterday marked our first month of marriage.  Within that month, we got back our wedding pictures and were able to recap our day with our friends.  DG and I have had a lot of time to reflect on how wonderful of a weekend it was, and how lucky we are to have so many supportive people in our lives.  It is so easy to let negativity sneak in, but we have surrounded ourselves with positivity and we couldn't be more thankful.  

I wanted to figure out a special way to thank my bridal party and a couple of other girls who made my day so easy.  I've never been too great at mushy stuff and talking about my feelings gets me pretty emotional.  But, I wanted something that could potentially be a keepsake and would be personal and heartfelt.  Last week when I was purging my drawers, I found every card that I've been given since I was in high school.  I loved reading them and laughing at some memories and crying at the heartfelt messages.  I wanted to give my girls something that would evoke the same feelings in the future.

Enter Shutterfly.  I love that Shutterfly has pre-made messages available for use or you can add your own personalized message.  I picked cards where I could upload pictures from our photographer and I included some fun out takes on the back of the card.  I added my own personal message to the pre-made message as well.  You can upload pictures from your computer or you can simply use the pictures already on your Shutterfly account!  I recently backed up all my pictures to Shutterfly so this made it even easier.  Additionally, Shutterfly gives you options on delivery.  You could have it electronically delivered, but I opted to mail them through snail mail.  There's something fun about getting an unexpected card in the mail!  And... Shutterfly will mail your card for you!  I opted to have them delivered to me so I could personally address them, but I did add my return address to the envelope to see what it looked like.  But seriously, they will addres and stamp your cards for you.  Perfect for if you're in a hurry and don't have a stamp.  One more perk to using Shutterfly is that you can add birthdays to your account and will e-mail you reminders for birthday cards!  So go check them out.  I promise you won't be disappointed!








xoxo,

post signature

Cards c/o Shutterfly

Labels: ,