August Excitement


Well, y'all, it's August 1, which means there are 15 days until I report back for my 6th year of teaching!  I read the best blog post on Tuesday that brought me to tears regarding teachers.  Every year I've taught, over the summer, I've heard from at least one student who wanted to let me know that I had impacted them in some way, and it's that e-mail that drives me back to the classroom every year.

I'm doing this 30-Day Happiness Challenge for the month of August (I know there are 31 days... ).  I know I've talked a lot about how I've been trying to surround myself with positivity.  I made that one of my 2014 personal goals and have struggled at times.  Our wedding weekend, DG and I made sure that we remained positive and soaked in every ounce of happiness that we could despite circumstances which could have done the opposite.  It was fantastic and I want to continue that feeling as a new school year begins.


One thing I always get excited about is back to school shopping!  Here are a few of my favorites!


pens / planner / clutch (color sold out) / bag

A few other desk favorites:

Paper Mate Flair Pens (my favorite for grading)

Smead Color Hanging File Folders (I use the colors to organize at home and school)

Binder Clips (Hands down my favorite office supply)

And for really pretty options that I'm lusting after for my home office set up if money was no object:



Kate Spade Gold Foil Dots File Folders set of 6
Kate Spade Gold Polka Dot File Folders (If only these were hanging...)



What are you looking forward to for August?

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,