Friday Favorites: Yikes!

Y'all, this week has been crazy busy.  It always is prepping for a new school year, but I feel like each time, it gets more and more crazy!  So my apologies.  This is going to be really brief, but I have a few favorites to share and some exciting news.

{Favorite Song}


Last night, I went to the Miranda Lambert concert with DG and our friends.  We had a great time and she rocked that concert and finished out the night with this song.

{Favorite New Product}



I've said it before but I'm obsessed with May Designs.  There was a 40% off sale recently, so I stocked up.  I got an academic planner for my lesson plans on the go, an address book, and a budget notebook.

{Favorite Picture}


Life's tough being a fur ball.

{Favorite Thought}

(via)

Don't forget that the Tory Burch giveaway ends at 6:30PM today!  

And today, I'm taking over The Blogger Closet's Instagram!  I'd love for you to follow along with me.  Don't know what the Blogger Closet is?  Check it out here!

Hope you're having a great week!  Happy Friday!

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,