Friday Favorites

Well, today is it.  It's the first teacher workday of my 6th year of teaching!  I can't believe it but I'm so excited.

Here are a few things I'm loving today:

{Favorite Thought}
(via)

{Favorite Article}

This article about fueling confidence in the workplace is spot on!

{Favorite Picture}


I can't even with that face.

{Favorite Nail Polish}


I soaked up my last day of summer vacay with some pool time.  I'm wearing Essie's Ruffles & Feathers.  Disregard that mascara stain on my pointer finger.

{Favorite Drink}


DG took me out for a pumpkin beer at Aviator on Wednesday.  The temperatures were in the 60s and it was perfect weather for it.

{Favorite Style}

(via)

{Favorite Song}



Happy Friday, y'all!

xoxo,

post signature

P.S. Be sure to link up with B and me on Monday for weekending!

Weekending

And Tuesday, some of my favorite blogger friends & I are hosting a super fun giveaway on Tuesday!  

Labels: ,