Saturday Shopping

It has been unseasonably cool and rainy in North Carolina this weekend.  I do love the little taste of fall and the rain just makes me want to curl up under a blanket, online shop, and watch Pretty Woman.

Now, I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't shop for the month of August.  But IF I were shopping, here are a few things I'd love to add to my freshly cleaned out closet.

This bag is a STEAL at less than $40!

I'm dying over this black linen blazer.


I love a trench coat.


I love a good swing dress (and also apparently the color black).  I also love that it's under $30!


And I really want a pair of... you guessed it... black jeans for fall.  But those shoes are awful, y'all.


I'm also obsessed with these t-shirts and want to add these two to my closet.

Fancy

Pajamas.  All Day.

What are you up to today?

xoxo,
post signature

Labels: ,