Weekending: Rainy Days

I really do love a good rainy weekend.  As I mentioned Saturday, the weather has been unseasonably cool and rainy.  I'm not even gonna lie, but I'm ready for fall weather.

Thursday, my boo Holly and I met for lunch and catching up at Busy Bee Cafe.  I've never been for lunch before, and it was delicious.  We ordered the loaded tots (I may or may not need an intervention for tots), which Offline highly recommends.  I also ordered the bacon jam burger based off a recommendation from RDU's Baton.  Both were delish!


Friday, I had a long lunch with a good friend of mine.  Sadly no pictures, but Cafe Caturra is one of my favorite restaurants simply for their white pizza.

Friday night, DG and I cooked dinner and then he suggested we go out for a drink.  We went to our favorite local spot, Aviator.


I worked Saturday morning and had some time with some of my suburb friends that night.


Sunday, I met my friend ECW out for lunch at our favorite guilty pleasure spot.  The fries are the best in the world.  And their chicken cheesesteak is my favorite sandwich.  If you're in North Hills, check out Pharaoh's!


We went to a co-worker's baby shower afterwards, which was so much fun to catch up with friends.

How was your weekend?

xoxo,
post signature

Weekending

Labels: