Weekending: Ready for Fall

First things first... over the past couple of weeks, North Carolina has experienced this cooler weather and it makes me so excited for fall clothing.  It doesn't help that my Instagram has exploded with fall fashion.  My go to place for fashion?  My friend Lauren over at Monkee's of Greenville blog.  I'm dying over this post!  Go follow her blog for more fashion ideas.  And here's the best part... they ship!

Now for the weekend recap:

I went to a new running club with my friend Amy Thursday night and I got to debut my new running tank.  It was my first time running since the wedding and it hurt, but it was a lot of fun.


DG cooked dinner Thursday night and I'm not gonna lie, it was delicious.


Friday night, DG and I had date night.  We checked out Clockwork in Raleigh.  I was pumped to wear my new jumpsuit from Vestique and my newest set of Layered & Long necklaces.


It is really gorgeous on the inside and they had the doors open.  The weather was perfect for it, and we really enjoyed the atmosphere.


I got falafel tacos and of course DG got a pizza.


Saturday morning, I woke up and had a cup of coffee with my newest book.  Rainy Saturday mornings are really my favorite for that reason.


DG sent me this picture from his morning run.  Winston sitting at the top of the stairs guarding the room I'm in.


I couldn't take it.  I had to paint my nails a dark color with the temperatures being what they were and the weather being rainy.  This is Marc Jacobs'  Petra and I'm going to be wearing it on repeat this fall.


I am trying really hard to start eating healthy again, so I grilled salmon and broccoli.  DG had hot dogs and fries, so I snuck a few because... why not.


I'll leave you with Winston's Monday face!


How was your weekend?  Don't forget to link up with Biana and me! 

xoxo,

post signature

Weekending

Labels: ,