Happy Fall, Y'all!

I decided in college that fall was my favorite season.  I've made bucket lists before for fall and generally get most accomplished.  Here's my 2014 bucket list for fall in honor of the first day of fall! 


Take a weekend trip to the mountains with DG.  We have been on day trips before, but I'd definitely like to stay overnight.  I'm thinking Blowing Rock or Asheville.

(via)

(via)

Start a Thanksgiving tradition with DG now that we're hitched.

(via)

Carve pumpkins with DG and Winston.

(via)

(Disregard the background... I was painting the bathroom and took a break to take this picture last year.)

Create some DIY with pumpkins and glitter.

(via)

Pick apples!

(via)

Host a S'mores Party

(via)

Leaf Party (I'm totally on board with B!)


What's on your fall bucket list?

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: