Friday Favorites: Is it REALLY October?!?

(via)

Y'all, 2014 has been the fastest year of my life.  I thought things would slow down after the wedding, but no way!  The weeks are always busy, even when I think they won't be.  I'm so happy October is here though.  It's definitely my favorite month.  Let's jump right in to my favorites this week.

{Favorite Thought}


My motto for this year

{Favorite Outfit}


Definitely need to recreate this.

{Favorite Polish}

(via)

Tried Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat and I'm a believer.

{Favorite Funny}


True life: I shushed someone in Target Wednesday.

{Favorite Purchase}

Lo & Sons OG Bag

I am so excited about this bag!  I can't wait to use it for my Chicago trip to see the tall girls! 

{Favorite Event}


Join me for an online Stella & Dot trunk show.  My friend Kristen is hosting.  Stay tuned for my picks.


{Favorite Wnston Moment}


DG and I have had an insanely busy week.  It continues into next week.  He's such an awesome little guy anyway, but after dinner on Wednesday, he crawled in between DG and me on the couch.  He had half his body on me and half his body on DG.  Then, he switched directions so he could have equal face time cuddle time.  We both died a little because he's just the best.

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre

And I'm so happy these girls are back!



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Hope you have an awesome weekend!  Don't forget to link up with Biana & me for Weekending on Monday! 

Weekending

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,