Friday Favorites: IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!

Y'all, I am almost done with my last hell week for the first time in a long time!  I am so excited it's almost the weekend I can't stand it.  

Yes its here the most awaited day of the week! Have a great one.

Here are the things I'm loving this week:

{Favorite Thoughts}


This is exactly how I got through this week, y'all!  3 back-to-back-to-back 14 hour days and it worked!

Stop freaking out. Fix it if you can. If you can't, go to sleep and try again tomorrow // #heardontheeverygirl // Rachel Pally
But really.

{Favorite Outfit}


Loving this piko top from Vestique (and my Stella & Dot necklace)

 
Hot pink and leopard makes any Monday easier.

{Favorite Polish}


Essie's After School Boy Blazer (borrowed this picture because mine are chipped)


{Favorite Funny}

(via)

{Favorite Purchase}


This Sultra Bombshell 1 inch curling wand I bought was worth every penny.  I highly recommend!

{Favorite Event}


Don't forget to check out Stella & Dot's great fall and winter jewelry collection!

{Favorite Link}

I have been using this link and its suggestions like crazy.  Definitely give some of them a shot!

{Favorite Winston Moment}


Thank goodness for sweet friends.  KP & Chloe let W come over Monday & Wednesday when DG & I had late nights so he could play.

Thank y'all for your sweet words from my post on Wednesday!  I was a little nervous to post that, but the responses were awesome!  Don't forget to come back here Monday to tell Biana and me about your weekend!

xoxo,

post signature

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: ,