What I'm Using on My Skin {Part 2}

Last week, I did round 1 of what I'm doing on my skin and received awesome feedback.  Here's the second round of what I'm using.


{EcoTools Konjac Pure Complexion Sponge: Sensitive Skin}

This little product has quickly become my favorite.  I use it when I'm not using my Clarisonic.  It works so much better than a wash cloth or my bare hands.  Already repurchased.

{No 7 Glycolic Peel Kit}

I love this kit! I used it twice a week for a month and it made a huge difference in my skin.  My skin was soft, glowing, and it limited my breakouts that occur when the weather changes.  Will definitely repurchase.

{Beauty Blender}

I have repurchased frequently.  I use tinted moisturizer and I run it under water before applying the moisturizer, and then apply to my skin.  The blender expands like a sponge when wet, so it gives a flawless, airbrushed look.  It is outstanding!  Will continue repurchasing.

{Josie Maran Argan Oil}

I love this product.  LOVE it.  It is so good for dry skin, cuticles, hair, and lips.  I use year round, but definitely more in the winter.  Will repurchase.

{Crest 3D Glamorous White Strips}

I whiten my teeth a lot because of the amount of coffee I drink.  I also have sensitive teeth, so I have to be careful with how often I do it.  I love these because they whiten well, but they don't hurt my teeth.  Will repurchase.


{True Blue Spa: Just a Minute}

I love painting my own nails.  It's such a great stress reliever for me.  But I also love the experience of a manicure with the scrubs and hand creams they use.  So, this is the best of both worlds.  It smells great but makes my skin feel awesome.  Already repurchased.

{Lollia Relax Hand Cream}

So, this is one of my favorite hand creams.  It feels great but also smells amazing.  I love using relax before going to bed.  Will repurchase.

{Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream}

I saw this on Joey's blog and she is the queen of home manicures.  It is seriously a miracle product.  I use it frequently so I don't have to waste my Argan oil on my cuticles!  Will repurchase!

{Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat}

I have been using this top coat for a while, but I'm not sold.  However, it works better than others that I've tried.  Any recommendations for me?  Will not repurchase because I found Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat!

{Orly Glosser}

I love this over top of my top coat for extra shine!  Will repurchase

{OPI Lincoln Park After Dark}

If I had to pick one color to wear for the rest of my life, I would wear this color.  It's hands down my favorite.  Will repurchase ALWAYS.

{Essie Protein Base Coat}

This has been my go-to base coat because of how often I change my polish.  Will definitely repurchase.

{True Blue Spa Heel of Approval}

Real talk over here: but my feet get so dry and calloused.  But I can't get them removed because of running.  I love this product because it has glycolic acid in it.  I use it before running and before bed.  Will repurchase.

{Eucerin Intense Repair}

Love this lotion!  It is so great for dry skin.  I use it year round! Will repurchase.

{LaROCCA Body Champagne & Shimmer Invigorating Acai Body Polish}

I got this in a Birchbox a while back and loved it.  I use it frequently as an exfoliate and love the way it smells.  It definitely makes my skin look refreshed and not dull.  Will repurchase.

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,