Weekending: Birthday & Blogger Dinner

Thanks for hanging with me as I have been regrouping from my trip!  I'm back to doing that thing where I have 4 different jobs happening at once all while trying to maintain my personal life, and sadly, blogging is the first that gets neglected.

This past weekend, I worked outside on Friday night.  It was 26 degrees and I froze!  However, I came home after a long day at work to a little surprise from Marley Lilly.  Stay tuned for more information and {hopefully} a styling post.


Saturday morning, DG and I got up and headed east to see my mom and dad.  My mom's birthday was Saturday, so we went and had lunch with her.  I posted this picture on my Insta account for her birthday because I love it so much.  She and I have identical personalities and I feel this picture shows that off really well.


DG and I did some antiquing too.


If I had an extra $600 laying around, I would have snagged this baby.



Loved this mirror and had to talk myself out of those two ghost chairs too.


We loved finding things we used when we were young, including this camera.



Saturday night, my dad and I coordinated some of my mom's friends to meet us at a new restaurant.  My parents live in a little town that only had one restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.  Bay Sire opened a couple of weeks ago and is seriously impressive in a town that no longer has a grocery store.


I got a grilled pimiento cheese sandwich because it came with bacon and tomato.  I also got a side of fried green tomatos.  Definitely great food!


I was so excited my best friend Lindsey came to celebrate with us.

Sunday, after my Sunday routine of cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping, I got ready to attend the Raleigh Bloggers Dinner.





It was great to meet some other bloggers in the Raleigh area.  Check out Kate's blog to see some more pictures.  Thanks to the vendors who helped with this event as well.

Flowers: Eclectic Sage Florist 
Invites, Place Cards & Pie Cards: Autumn Glow Design
Chairs, China & Flatware: Classic Party Rentals 
Monogrammed Glasses: Swagger Gifts
Event Styling & Design: Kate Steadman // Menu & Catering: Relish
 Day-of Coordination: Sharon Bui
Pear Pie: Spray Paint & Mascara // Grape & Apple Pie: Sugar & Shine
Photographer: Kendall Lynnette Photography 
(hers will be up soon!)
Venue: The Stockroom at 230  

And when I got home, I was excited to try out a new product!  Christina posted about Rodan + Fields Acute Care product a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to give it a try.  Fingers crossed for awesome results!  It's available in January for everyone, so stay tuned!


Don't forget to link up and tell Biana and me about your weekend!  (P.S. Happy Blogiversary to my link-up partner!)

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: , ,