Weekending: Getting Ready


I finally had a weekend where I had a day without any obligations!

Friday night, I had a late night at work in the freezing cold, but I did get to see some friends.  I didn't get home until 11:00PM, so no pictures to show.

Saturday, I slept in, which is really rare around here for me.  I woke up and got ready to run some errands.  Fun fact, I'm modeling in a fashion show in December, so I headed over to Cameron Village to get fitted for the outfits I'll be wearing.

After that, I went to Crabtree to pick up the duvet from Pottery Barn I've been eyeing for months.  I know it's No Spend November, but DG and I are having guests to our house for Thanksgiving now, and we wanted to finish up the master bedroom.


I got home and DG and I finished everything up in the master bedroom.  We're both pretty smitten with the deer I picked up from Stylish Living.  P.S. Don't forget about my giveaway with SL.  Ends Wednesday!


I am super pumped about the new necklace and bracelet I got in my Rocksbox (more to come on this in a later post).  Can you tell I'm obsessed with this piko tunic from Vestique?  I wear this at least once a week.


Winston and I got some lounging time in, too.


 Sunday, I worked and put together a grocery list for Thanksgiving.

Congratulations to Kelly at Runnin' in Scrubs for winning the White Gloves and Collards: A Memoir audio book giveaway!

How was your weekend?  Link up with Biana and me and tell us all about it.

Weekending

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,