Friday Favorites: Pimiento Cheese Edition


I'm looking forwad to the weekend because I have a fun dinner date planned and I am going to visit friends in Greenville.

{Favorite Thought}


{Favorite Outfit}


And wearing my favoite Moon & Lola earrings!

{Favorite Polish}



My holiday go to polish is OPI Designer De Better.

{Favorite Funny}



{Favorite Food}




DG & I tried Lucky 32 this week.  We still celebrate the day he proposed to me and this week marked 2 years.   We got an appetizer of pimiento cheese and pork rinds.  And then we got a grilled chicken, bacon, and pimiento cheese sandwich.  So good.

{Favorite Song}



Pretty much any Christmas song off Mariah's Merry Christmas album is a winner.

{Favorite Purchase}


This Capri Blue Fir & Firewood (sold out) mercury candle is amazing!  I bought 3 of them and I can't stop burning them.  Volcano is a great non-holiday option.

{Favorite Link}


Sweet Lisa over at Showered with Design featured our wedding on her blog!


{Favorite Winston Moment}


Winston got a hair cut.  We take him to Woof Gang Bakery in Cary and we're always pleased!


W had a little tummy ache this week but that didn't discourage him from snuggling with DG.


When I was attempting to get a picture of him with his new 'do, I snapped this one.  I literally LOL every time I see it.  His face sums up how I've been feeling recently!

What do you have going on this weekend?

xoxo,

post signature

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , , ,