Friday Favorites: Winter Break!


Our 2014 Christmas card reveal.  Our cards came from Simply to Impress and we were thrilled!
Today at 2:18PM, I am on winter break for 2 weeks.  Two weeks.  I am ecstatic for things we have planned, including our trip to D.C. for Christmas.

{Favorite Thought}



{Favorite Outfits}


Went to a holiday party on Tuesday and wore my gold flute skirt (sold out but love this one), sequin top (sold out from J. Crew Factory) , fur infinity scarf, and my old trusty Tory heels.  I think you'll see this again in D.C.  What are your thoughts?


It's been amazing weather here this week, so I picked up this super fun dress from The Purple Polka Dot and was ecstatic to wear it without tights!

{Favorite Polish}



{Favorite Funny}

"This is my favorite time of year to be childless."

Because how would I be able to buy gifts for myself if I had a child?

So far, holiday shopping has consisted of me buying myself presents...so I'd say it's been a success.
Because you know we're all thinking it...
Xmas show n tell

{Favorite Purchases}


JoMalone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt is my go to perfume these days.


I ordered the last pair of multi colored sequin studs from Nordstrom.  I literally sequeled when they arrived!

{Favorite Food}


Simpliest recipe for a cookie exchange!  Check back for this recipe!

{Favorite Song}


Not a traditional Christmas song, but a darn good one anyway.

{Favorite Winston Moment}


DG came home and founder W and me this way.  That clock says 8:45... #exhausted.

Hope you have a great weekend!  Don't forget to link up with Biana and me on Monday to recap your weekend!  And don't forget to enter the giveaway I'm co-hosting.
Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: ,