Weekending: 2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

This weekend was incredibly awesome.
My mom and dad came to visit for the weekend and to help me get ready for our 2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party.
Friday night, we went for dinner at My Way Tavern and we all came back and crashed.  DG was out of town Friday night, so it was great to spend some time with my parents catching up.
Saturday, we woke up and finished cleaning the house.  My dad met up with some of his friends, so Mom and I ran some errands.  We hit up the Purple Polka Dot, had lunch at Serendipity Deli, got blow outs at Parlor, and did last minute prep at Trader Joe's and Target.
Lamb Gyro from Serendipity!

DG had gotten home, and decided to be super helpful and vacuum out the fire place.  Instead, he sent ash all over our house and I had to reclean in the three hours before people came over.  I was really worried I was going to get it all done, but it worked out perfectly.
Our friends started trickling in and we were so excited to have so many of our buddies around for the night.



The winners of our tacky Christmas sweater party.  Crystal attempted to DIY a sweater she saw from Pinterest and she had a huge fail.  So, she won for that reason! 


I forced Winston to take a picture with me because he had a Christmas bow tie and a Christmas bandana.  Can't you tell he is thrilled?


And he was such a good boy.  Last year, he stole a guest's plate of people food.  But he was on his best behavior this year.



We were so excited to have our friends and family over!  

Sunday was the first time in a LONG time I didn't have anything to do.  It was seriously amazing and Winston spent the entire day sleeping.  He was exhausted from entertaining for the weekend. 


Now your turn!  How was your weekend?  Link up and tell Biana & me!  Also, don't forget to join in my giveaway (and pst.. Biana is helping host one now too)!

Labels: