Weekending: Worst Blogger Ever

Be happy Be Bright Be YOU https://www.facebook.com/pages/kidsdingecom-Origineel-speelgoed-hebbedingen-voor-hippe-kids/160122710686387?ref=hl www.kidsdinge.com
Y'all, I am the worst blogger ever right now.  I didn't take any pictures this weekend that are worth sharing AND I'm posting late today.  Friday started our winter break, and I had a hair appointment and then DG & I went to dinner at My Way with our buddies.
Saturday morning was the most adorable ornament exchange, but I didn't take any pictures there.  It was intimate and sweet and I hope the hostess decides to continue it!  I went and got a manicure and then ran some errands before work.
Sunday, I got a pedicure and then went to work and came home to finish wrapping Christmas presents.  DG and I felt like Santa packaging up gifts for our family out of town. Winston did get in on helping us pack because he LOVES ripping up paper.
DG and I did our Christmas exchange since we didn't want to carry our gifts with us to D.C.  I must have been a really good girl this year!

And y'all were so sweet about our Christmas decorations this year.  I forgot to include this particular decoration.  My grandfather always did it BIG for Christmas.  Like, dressed up like Santa, hosted a holiday open house in their house, and had a "reindeer" pull a sleigh and take rides around his farm.  It's one of my favorite memories of him from my childhood.  Their house was always over the top, but this little village was always my favorite decoration.  I even remember the exact spot he put it inthe house every year.  I love it so much and I'm so happy every year when it works.


How was your weekend?  Link up and tell Biana and me!  And don't forget to enter the giveaway I'm co-hosting.

Labels: ,