Currently Loving

Currently Loving


Last week I realized that I don't shop as much when we have winter weather in North Carolina.  Now that we're having a second round of winter weather, I may have spoken too soon.  I saw these pants on Natalie's blog and let me tell you, they are amazing.  I bought another pair in mushroom because they are so awesome for work!  I saw those heels on Sole Society's Instagram and fell in love.  Last week, I painted my nails in Essie Butler Please and when I posted a picture on Instagram, I had a lot of questions about what color it was.  I have some amazing Rifle Paper notebooks, but how adorable is that to-do list?  And lastly, both my friends K & A have these Moon & Lola Dalton necklaces and I'm itching to get one.  I've been really loving long necklaces, and I am attracted to the fact that I can personalize this one.

What are you loving this week?

P.S. Don't forget to check out my post about our first year of marriage over on Owen's blog!

Shop the post here:


Labels: , , , ,