Friday Faves: So Many Favorites!

Happy Friday!!!!! :):):)  WISH TODAY WAS FRIDAY- I COULDN'T RESIST.  LOL
Oh hay, Friday!  So happy you're here!  I am feeling it this week with lots of favorites, so let's jump right in!

{Favorite Thoughts}



{Favorite Polish}


Essie Lovie Dovie

{Favorite Funny}


But really.

{Favorite Purchase}


Love this bag from Jenn Loryn Designs

{Favorite Food}


I got a slice of white pizza before I headed to my 2nd job on Tuesday.  It was glorious!

{Favorite Winston Moment}


Winston has been super snuggly recently and I have no complaints.

{Favorite Links}

Did you see Harper Lee is releasing the sequel of To Kill a Mockingbird?  I can't actually talk about it without getting giddy.  I mena this in the least nerdy way possible, but that was one of the most life changing books I've ever read.  Want to know the others?  K.  The Great Gatsby and Blood Done Sign My Name.

This is actually from last week, but it's worth still posting.  Y'all know I cried all the tears.

Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, & Jimmy Fallon's lip sync?  TOO good.

Hope you have a great weekend!  What do you have planned?

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , , ,