Skin Raleigh

A few weeks ago, I was invited to check out Skin Raleigh before it officially opened.  I did not know too much about the space, but I was excited to see and learn more about what they offered.  Much to my delight, some of my favorite Raleigh blog friends attended and we had the best time.







It is such a beautiful space!  This consultation room looks like the perfect blogger office.  My favorite part of the space is that porch.  How gorgeous is that?







I had such a good time hanging out with these girls!  It's been so nice to meet other local bloggers and to be able to get to know each other more.  Check out their blogs: Sara Kate Styling // Boho Chic Cafe // HashtagFabLife // Essense Heel // Head to Toe Chic // Bedazzles After Dark

You should check out the beautiful space at Skin Raleigh. They are so sweet and knowledgable about skin care.  I will be heading over again soon!

Labels: ,