Friday Favorites: Go Home Winter


This week was spent playing catch-up from the last two weeks and boy was it mentally draining at times.  I'm excited today is Friday because DG and I have a pretty exciting weekend ahead.

{Favorite Thought}


This week, I realized that while I am incredibly passionate, I have to be patient.  Do y'all understand how difficult that is for someone who *figuratively* cannon balls into things?  When I feel strongly, I go all in.  So, this is personal growth for me and while it's hard, it's also really good for me.

{Favorite Funny}


{Favorite Purchase}


Wednesday, it was a gorgeous 80 degrees in North Carolina.  I picked up some pink tulips and these Whim nail polishes from Ulta.  I picked up this Downtown candle from Thanks a Latte.

{Favorite Jewelry}


Stay tuned for a post coming with my favorites from Moon and Lola!

{Favorite Events}


Triangle ladies, mark your calendars for March 12!  The Raleigh Blog Society has teamed up with 11 fabulous stores in downtown Apex to bring you a shopping event.  You'll receive 20% off your entire purchase that night.  Members of the Raleigh Blog Society will be floating around to meet you.  Stay tuned for my picks next week!


I'm so excited for my friends Kate and Sharon of Frill.  Tonight, they'll be on Shark Tank!  Be sure you tune in to see what happens! 

{Favorite Food}


I made chicken cheese steaks Wednesday night and they were delish!  Look for a recipe coming soon.

{Favorite Picture}


This picture sums up most of my favorites.  It is also full of incredible irony, which makes me laugh out loud.

{Favorite Winston Moment}

This picture is pretty difficult to decipher, but I was laying on the couch and Winston climbed into the smallest space possible and curled up with me.  DG walked in and laughed out loud.  I really love that dog.

What are you loving this Friday?  Do you have fun plans for this weekend?
As always, linking up with the beauty, Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , , ,