Happy Friday!


Happy Friday, y'all!  This week started with beautiful weather and it was such a great taste of spring!  It got chilly and rainy again towards the end of the week, but it was worth it for those two gorgeous days.  Tonight, DG and I are trying a new to us restaurant for date night.  I have a busy weekend of work ahead, but I'll be throwing in some relaxation as well.

A huge thank you for your sweet words of encouragement and congratulations after my post about Sunday's half marathon.  Y'all continue to prove why you rock! 

{Favorite Thought}


I needed this reminder both professionally and personally.

{Favorite Funny}

(via)

#amIright?

{Favorite Purchase}


Spring break was supposed to be Monday-Friday next week for us, but it got busted because of the snow make-up days.  So, I'll be daydreaming of when we head to Charleston in June!   We are so excited to stay at the fabulous Wentworth Mansion and eat all the Southern goodness.  Did you catch my wanderlust post from Wednesday?

{Favorite Food}


Newest obsession.

{Favorite Song}


When the weather gets warm, I start getting antsy for summer.  The one thing that helps is listening to Pandora's Carolina Beach Music station.  This is always one of my favorites!

{Favorite Links}

How to Take the Perfect Instagram photo from the gurus at Glitter Guide

Just to make you aware of the current state of public education in NC

19 Core Exercises (adding this to my workout regiment stat)

In case you missed my guest post on Owen's blog, check it out here.

Y'all don't forget to enter my giveaway with Kismet Cosmetics.  I am so seriously impressed with Caitlin's products!


Have a great weekend, y'all!  Don't forget to stop by and link up with Biana and me on Monday!

Linking up with the hysterical Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: ,