Friday Favorites: Holiday Edition


Am I right?

Today, I'm heading east with my buddy KP for a little girls' getaway.  We'll stay with my parents tonight but I'm gonna give KP a tour of eastern North Carolina.  I am SO excited because I'm finally getting to Edenton and I'm hoping to pick up a couple of new furniture pieces.

Let's jump right in to my favorites from this week.

{Favorite Thought}

Some People Will Only Love You As Long As You Fit In Their Box?ref=pinp nn Some people will only love you as long as you fit in their box. Don’t be afraid to disappoint. Today (April 30) I turn 38 years old. I’ve been on this earth for nearly four decades. Being in a city like Paris, where there are buildings that measure their age by the millennia, helps...

{Favorite Funny}


This sums up any work out I try to do at home.  That little Winston.

{Favorite Workout}

Last year, I did the Tone It Up Bikini Series and LOVED it.  I definitely toned up and am excited about this year's series.  The preview was awesome this week and I am so so so pumped about this 8 week challenge.

{Favorite Purchases}


Are you tired of me and my obsession with paper products?  I used May Designs for some of our pictures.  Honestly, I wish we had taken more pictures on our honeymoon, but we didn't have enough to make a "real" photo album, so this is perfect.  DG and I both are pleased with how they turned out.  And I'm obsessed with my new notebooks and cards!


I got this shirt for a steal last week!  Literally, $7.  And I finally got my amazing pineapple earrings from Moon and Lola!

Shop this post here:
{Favorite Outfit}


Old Navy's pixie pants are seriously amazing.  Like, so amazing that there was an Instagram challenge on April 1.

Shop this look here:


{Favorite Winston Moment}


Winston and I love this weather because our walks get just a tad longer.  And y'all, I can't even tell you how much this guy loves to go for a walk.

{Favorite Links}

I loved this silly little April Fool's Joke about Ocracoke Island.

If you live in the area, check out Offline Media!  I love their weekend edition with all the events happening in the area.

Also, have y'all heard of Specipic?  It's like Pinterest, but with specific points of interest on the items uploaded.  I know the one thing that makes me batty about Pinterest is not being able to find the item online to purchase.  Specipic does away with that dilemma.  Also, fun fact!  It was created by two ECU grads.  #GoPirates #Arghhh

Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,