My sweet friends Owen and Stephanie nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks so much, girls! If you haven't ever checked out their blogs, you should get right on that!
1. For 2015, what is your biggest goal?
I have 5 goals for 2015, and one of them is to do more things that make me happy. I think I've been doing a good job of that so far, but sometimes that interferes with my other goal of saying no more often.
2. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd splurge on?
I'd pay off our debt, and then I'd book a trip to Tahiti and Bora Bora, stat.
3. What is your biggest fear?
I have the biggest fear of living complacently. I feel like I'm always trying to re-invent myself or figure out what I want to be when I grow up still. I don't ever want to settle and I don't ever want to miss out on something. It's one of the reasons why my goal for 2015 of saying no isn't working.
4. If you could only use two make-up products for the rest of your life, which two would you choose?
5. Would you prefer to swim in the ocean or the pool?
Hands down the ocean. Preferably one I can see to the bottom! But I don't even care about that.
6. What's your favorite drink?
7. What has been the most rewarding experience in blogging?
It is seriously the support and the experiences I've gained. I have a blast hanging with my friends I've made through blogging and I enjoy surrounding myself with positive, energetic, supportive people.
8. Who is someone that has inspired you or made a positive impact on your life?
This is hands down the hardest question. I have several. My mom and dad are, perhaps, obvious answers. DG is another. I've had four teachers that I attribute to this. Friends and co-workers who I'd add. Winston hands down has made a huge influence on my life. But for this, my BFF Amanda. Girlfriend puts me in my place better than anyone I've ever met. She doesn't mind hurting my feelings, she doesn't beat around the bush, and there are times where I literally would have lost my mind if it wasn't for her.
9. What's a random, interesting fact about you?
I'm a natural blonde. Yep.
10. What's your perfect day look like?
A perfect day for me would be to sleep until 8:00AM, go for a run, take Winston for a walk, read, have lunch with friends, a little shopping, a nap, dinner with DG, cuddle time with Winston. I'm easy to please. :)
Here are my questions for you:
1. What is the best book you've read in the last year?
2. What does a "normal" day look like for you?
3. Manicure and pedicure or blow out?
4. What is the one food you could eat every day?
5. What is the biggest item on your bucket list?
6. What is been your favorite part of blogging?
7. How do you relax?
8. Favorite drink?
9. What is your dream vacation?
10. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment and why?
Hope you are having a great day!
Labels: my life