Weekly Round-Up


Y'all, this week has been a doozy!    I kicked off my weekend a little early yesterday  with some new hair color.  Tonight, I'm heading to Charlotte and meeting up with my two beautiful friends Joey and Kristina!  Saturday will be a jam packed day of supporting DG and Sunday will be relaxing, clean-up, and celebrating one of my favorite little dudes!  Without anything further, here are my favorites for this week.

{Favorite Thought}

{Favorite Funny}

(had to)
Have you been watching Lip Sync Battle?  Fun fact, Madonna's Like a Prayer is my song.  So, when Jimmy Fallon came out singing it, I died.  I literally was crying I was laughing so hard.
{Favorite Purchase}


Thanks to my super stylish friend ECW and the adorable Madison boutique of Raleigh, I'm now the owner of navy scalloped shorts and a hot pink lace top.  I can't wait for it to be warm enough to wear this outfit!

{Favorite Winston Moment}


I had a busy week, so Winston was super snuggly and I couldn't handle the sweetness.

{Favorite Nail Color}


Butter London Trout Pout & YSL Faux Cils Mascara

{Favorite Event}


Last week, I met Caroline, Kate, Angela, and Shelby at the new Kendra Scott store at Southpoint for a shopping event.  I had the best time with those beauties.  I also learned that Angela and I should never go shopping together because we just talk each other into purchases instead of out of them! :)  Interested in joining us for Raleigh Blogger meet ups?  Just fill out this Google Form.

{Favorite Links}

An article on how to handle criticism is always important.
DG sent me this article last week and I found it relevant but also hysterical.
No secret I'm not a morning person, so I'm re-reading this a lot.
Spring Cleaning Tips for Decluttering
6 Things Successful Women Do Everyday
Happy Friday!  Hope you have a great weekend!
Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre



Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,