Friday Favorites


Today, I'm heading out for my friend Mary's bachelorette party!  I can't wait to recap with you on Tuesday, but don't worry, the weekending link-up will be ready for to post on Monday!  Let's jump right in to this week's favorites.

{one}


I mean, right.

{two}


Yesterday, Winston and Gizmo went to the vet.  Gizmo has done such a great job of adjusting to our family and we are over the moon about him and Winston.


Winston turned 4 on Wednesday, so DG and I got him his favorite treat.

{three}


I'm feeling this month's Rocksbox.  And I can't wait to get into my Garden and Gun magazine on my flight this morning.  If you haven't tried Rocksbox yet, be sure to try a subscription for free using code champagneandsuburbsxoxo.

{four}


Thursday night, I laid out m clothes for the weekend.  I didn't realize how much of a hat lady I am.  My newest hat is this Pack-A-Hat from Cappelli Straworld.  I can't wait to use it this weekend!

{five}

Gizmo wants me to remind you to stop and smell the peonies.


What are your plans this weekend?

I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

P.S. have you entered my giveaway yet?  It ends Monday!

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre

Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,