Gold


North Carolina has a tendency to have sporadic weather anyway, but especially in the spring.  I always keep my rain coat with me just in case.  It has been one of my favorite purchases, ever.  I love it because the sleeves roll up for warm weather, or down for cooler weather.  It's longer in the back and is lightweight for spring and summer, but can have layers worn under it for cooler weather.

I also am loving these jean shorts and tennis shoes for spring.  This shirt is old from LOFT, but one of my favorites.  It's one of my go-tos on a Saturday for errand running. My Cuyana tote goes with me pretty much everywhere.  I use it primarily as a work bag, but on weekends where I'm sometimes running from place to place without going home, it's more versatile than my purse.

Fillmore Anorak jacket  // LOFT top (old but similar here) // J.Crew Factory shorts // J.Crew New Balances // Ray-Ban Aviators // Cuyana tote // Moon and Lola necklace // J. Crew Factory earrings (old but love these) // Michael Kors watch // David Yurman bangle // Fitbit Flex // Tom Ford Dusty Pink lipstick // OPI Bubble Bath // Parlor Dry Bar blow out

Photos by my boo Em Grey Photography







P.S. have you entered my thank you giveaway?  Follow the link here.

Labels: , ,