Neon Lace & Scallops


I saw the shorts and top on Madison's Instagram back in April and I couldn't resist it.  I've never worn high waisted shorts, but they are super comfortable!  I bought those Tory wedges last year and they were hands down one of my favorite purchases last year.  

P.S. y'all know I like to keep it real over here because I forgot to take off my Fitbit.  I take my weekend challenges seriously. 

Madison top (not available online, but love this and this option) // Madison shorts (not available online)  // Tory Burch wedges (old but these are awesome and these are on sale) // Loren Hope Sarra Bangle (small and large) // Bourbon & Boweties bangles // Ray-Ban Aviators // Fornash Starfish earrings // OPI Bubble Bath // YSL Le Fuschia lip color // 

Photos by my girl Em Grey Photography







Labels: , ,