30 Before 30

(via)
  I saw Biana's 30 before 30 a couple of months ago and have been working on these ideas since then.  Tomorrow, it will be exactly 19 months until I turn 30.  I am constantly thinking of the next place I want to travel or what I'd like to try next, so why not streamline my goals?
Wanderlust - 16x20 inches on A2. Inspiring travel quote typography art poster print. on Etsy, $57.00
1. Travel to one new place every year.
2. Visit Italy and head off the beaten path while there.
3. Travel out West to Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles (hey Andrea!), Seattle, and Vancouver.
4. Treat DG to a surprise trip.
5. Travel to the Caribbean.
6. Go on a trip together with my parents (who have never flown on an airplane).
7. See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.
8. Attend a masquerade ball.
Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. #TheColorRun
9. Be accepted to Southern Blog Society. (Checked off July 6, 2015)
10. Attend more social events in Raleigh.
11. Continue to grow Champagne & Suburbs.
12. Attend a fashion week; preferrably Charleston Fashion Week.
13. Attend a blog conference.
14. Do more with event planning.
Key to success is perseverence
15. Take an interior design course.
16. Learn HTML coding.
17. Start practicing calligraphy again.
18. Learn how to use my DSLR camera.  Maybe take a course?
19. Take a knife skills class at Whisk.
20. Create a cookbook of my favorite recipes, even it's just for my mom and me.
21. Grow more herbs and vegetables in my garden.
22. Stop being shy about my passions and persue them more.
She believed she could, so she did I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief (Mark 9:24) 
23. Pay off our debt, including DG's student loans.
24. Buy a really good pair of black heels.
25. Practice different hair styles that I can easily wear. #frizzyhairproblems
26. Purchase new(er) cars for both DG and me. (Checked off June 18, 2015)
27. Sell our house and buy the farm house and land I've we've been dreaming of for the past three years.
28. Find a workout routine I can stick to all seasons.
29. Have only one job--not 4.
And finally... 

30.  Take a trip somewhere with friends to celebrate my 30th!
Probably the best person you could make this promise to! For more fitness inspiration and motivation, be sure to Like Tiffany Gaspie Fitness on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/letsdothistogetherfitness), and also visit http://www.tiffanygaspie.com/
What are your short-term and long-term goals?  Do/did you have a 30 before 30 list?


Labels: ,