Currently Loving Round Up

Here are a few products I'm currently loving this week.

I picked up this items from Furbish Studio in Cameron Village.  

Voluspa candle // jewelry tray // bracelet (not available online)


Love this pom pom blanket and lucite tray.

I posted last Wednesday about Beautycounter and I can't rave enough.  I've been replacing one of my old beauty products a week with a Beautycounter product.


Week One, I replaced my tried and true facial wash with Beautycounter Routine Clean.


This week, I replaced my tried and true clarifying lotion with Beautycounter gentle exfoliator.




The boys got their monthly package from Chewy.  These Natural Balance Dental Chews are their favorites, but I love them because their breath immediately smells better.


And we received this Kong toy that Gizmo claimed as his.

What are you loving this week?

P.S. Be sure to check out my Instagram tonight at 7:00PM.  I have a little surprise for you!

Labels: , , , ,