Weekending: Father's Day Edition

beach scene
Happy Summer, y'all!  It's been feeling like summer for a while in North Carolina though.  This weekend was a fun one for sure.  I didn't take a ton of pictures #bloggerfail.
Friday, I caught up with friends and then came home and finished Orange is the New Black while DIYing Lisa's jute chargers.
DG and I cooked dinner in, which was huge because we've fallen off the meal planning train.  We were both exhausted from the week and we just kicked back and relaxed.
Saturday, I went to work and go to enjoy BBQ from The Humble Pig, which was part of Peak City PigFest this year.  Then, I headed to my parents for the night.  Gizmo and Winston will be staying with them soon, so I needed to introduce them.   My parents have a 10 week old boxer puppy and they all got along so well.  It was pretty adorable.

Sunday, I spent Father's Day morning with my mom and dad.  Then, I headed over to my BFF Lindsey's house to see her new little peanut.  I've been anxiously patiently waiting to get my hands on him and he is perfect.



I came home and cleaned up a little bit and changed up my coffee table.  I'll be sharing this later in the week.


And Gizmo made it known that he approves of my new Moon and Lola pillow.


How was your weekend?  Have you finished Orange is the New Black?  What are your thoughts?
Don't forget to link up with Biana and me to tell us about your weekend!

Labels: ,