This dish was one of the easiest but also one of my more tasty recipes. Of course I found it on Pinterest
, and after posting the above picture on Instagram, I got several requests for the recipe. So, without further ado, here it is.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk (to start)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (preferrably fresh)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet ove medium-high heat. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant. That should take about 1-2 minutes. Be sure to stir frequently.
- Stir in the chicken broth, milk, butter, and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmr, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked. That should take about 18-20 minutes. Add in the Parmesan cheese. If it is too thick, add a little milk until you get it to the texture you'd like.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
And there you have it. Easy peasy! Let me know what you think! See you back here tomorrow for weekending with Biana
Labels: food, recipe