- 50 seconds of V-ups, 10 second rest, repeat
- Lie down on your back, bring legs straight up and arms over your head towards your feet simultaneously, trying to form a V shape with your body. Be sure to contract your abdominals. Bring hands and legs back down without touching the floor.
- 50 seconds of hand and forearm planks, 10 second rest, repeat
- Plant hands directly under shoulders like you are about to do a push-up with ground toes on floor. Make sure your neck and spine are aligned by checking that your head is in line with your back. Drop down onto elbows and revert back to hands. Repeat switch for 50 seconds.
- 50 seconds reverse crunch, 10 second rest
- Lie on your back and bring legs up at a 90-degree angle and push heels towards ceiling repeatedly, contracting your abdominals.
Thanks Lisa & Caroline of O'Dark 30 Fitness for providing me with such awesome work outs to provide to you!
P.S. Shop my work out look here: