Five on Friday

Good morning everyone, have a great weekend!:
(via)
{one}

Can you believe it has been 14 years since the terrorist attacks that tore through our country.  I still remember that day like it was yesterday.  I was in 9th grade ELPS with my favorite teacher, and the rest of the day was a blur.  Today is always an emotional day for me remembering back to the fear I felt for everyone involved.  But what I also remember, was how our country rallied together instead of letting this defeat us.  The older I got in teaching, the less my students could remember the tragic event, and the less it made sense for them about some of the ramifications that came from the attacks.  Let us never forget and let us remember those who lost their lives on these day 14 years ago.
(via)
{two}
Party Like It's Pumpkin Spice Latte Season, Meet Bean and Jack, 5x7 - Individually Watercolored- PSL, Coffee
(via)
Happy Little Flat Cards With Colorful Confetti in Vellum Envelope - 3.5" x 5" - Set of Three (You pick your faves!)
(via)
Pineapples and Coffee Cups and Donuts, Oh My - PARTY PACK - Print, Koozies and a Confetti Card (now that's really oh my!)
(via)
I'm switching to a happier note here: but y'all, my friends are talented.  Andrea has the most adorable little Etsy shop where she makes the most adorable happy little prints.
{three}
I love this blog planner from Heart & Arrow!  I met Whitney at The Blog Socities meet up a couple of weekends ago, and I fell in love with her paper products.  Items I'm currently loving: my Warby Parker glasses, YSL lipstick in my favorite fall color, OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, my favorite ink pens, and All She Wrote Notes confetti!
{four}

(via)
Pinterest is literally so hard these days.  I want all the dream home inspirations, all the recipes, and all the clothes.  Pinterest comes in waves for me, and right now, I am making DG stop me when I start pinning home improvement ideas.
{five}

Here are some of my favorite blogging tips for this week!
11 Habits of Successful Women (the guilt, y'all)
How to Blog for a Week in One Night
Three Things You've Probably Gotten Wrong About Branding (+ this TEDTalk)
{BONUS}

My love for Moon and Lola is no secret.  I am so excited that they were mentioned on Good Morning America's Deals and Steals!  For 24 hours, they are offering 50% off on their charms and bracelets.  Check it out here!
Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre
Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,