Friday Favorites

True Story: I haven't been this excited about Friday since last Friday!: True Story: I haven't been this excited about Friday since last Friday!
(via)
Woo hoo!  It's {almost} the weekend!  I'm back in the groove and I'm down to only drinking two cups of coffee a day!  Let's jump right in to this week's favorites.
{favorite thought}
My tall friend sent me this a few weeks ago, and I just really needed it.

But really.
{favorite funny}
Did you catch my post on Wednesday about my favorite inspiration for transitioning to fall?
{favorite purchase}
We finally got our four rooms painted.  We're starting over with a blank slate, and I'm so excited to see it come together.  One huge advantage of being married to an artist is that  I can express an idea, and he runs with it.  Or, even better, he shows me an idea he came up with and asks what I think and it's like he read my mind.  Stay tuned for what I mean.

One of my projects while DG was gone was updating my furniture.  I am so excited to have a vanity to keep my make-up with this adorable acrylic organizer that Pamela loved last Friday!  Y'all!  It's less than $20!  Now if I could only find a mirror.

{favorite nail polish}
Essie - Bobbing for Baubles: Essie - Bobbing for Baubles
(via)
I am a big fan of dark nail polish year round.  Right now, I'm wearing Essie Bobbing for Baubles.
{favorite recipe}

Chili Lime Chicken Tacos with refreshing sweet and smoky Grilled Pineapple Salsa, oozing Jack cheese and silky Avocado Crema are crowd worthy but easy enough for everyday. #tacos #chililime #grill #salsa #pineapple #chickentacos: Chili Lime Chicken Tacos with refreshing sweet and smoky Grilled Pineapple Salsa, oozing Jack cheese and silky Avocado Crema are crowd worthy but easy enough for everyday. #tacos #chililime #grill #salsa #pineapple #chickentacos
(via)
Hope y'all enjoy a long weekend!
Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre
Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,