Transition Fashion

This is the time of year I really love the most.  Season changes are always fun for me because it makes it feel like a fresh, new start.  But that transition from summer to fall, when the nights and mornings are cool, but it's still nice during the day, that's the best.
Here are some of my Pinterest outfit obsessions for transitioning.
 :
(via)
Add tights in navy, grey or brown: Add tights in navy, grey or brown
(via)
55+ Fall Outfit Ideas, super cute clothing inspiration for fall!: 55+ Fall Outfit Ideas, super cute clothing inspiration for fall!
(via)
Infinity Scarf & Leopard Booties ♥: Infinity Scarf & Leopard Booties ♥
(via)
cobalt + tan: cobalt + tan
(via)
Check Shirt + Simple Scarf: Check Shirt + Simple Scarf
(via)
I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to fall and winter fashion.  Check it out here.
My go-to for work pieces is J.Crew and J.Crew Factory, so here's what I'm currently loving from their fall collection!
Where's your favorite season?  What is your must-have piece for fall?
Hope you're having a great week!  Stay tuned tomorrow for my 3rd installment of shopping my closet!
Linking up with Jenn & Jessi for their "What's Hap-Pinning"  link up!

Labels: , ,