9 Favorite Fall Home Fragrances

Best Fall Home Fragrances




A few weeks ago, DG made a list of things tha I spend money on.  The first thing on the list?  Candles.  I just really love candles.  There's something about them that really help relax me and make our house feel more put together.  In February, I made a list of my favorite candle fragrances (see here), but here are my dedicated fragrances to fall.


And these four are also my favorites, but just couldn't find online for my collage.  Check your local Target for Tobacco Cedar and Grey Flannel.  Wicks for Wags candles are made in Raleigh and come in a variety of fragrances.  DG doesn't usually like pumpkin fragrances, but he likes this one.  And the Apple Spice is amazing too.  Even better, 10% of profits go to support local animal shelters.  The last candle is not necessarily fall, but I love it for my bathrooms.  It's Jo's signature candle from Magnolia Market and that wood wick and fresh scent gets me every time.  When I went to link, I found out she has a fall signature candle, so guess who ordered that one?

What fragrances are your favorite for fall?

Happy Wednesday!

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi for their "What's Hap-Pinning"  link up!

Labels: